Why Should You Become a Lottery Retailer?
Enjoy 6% commission on sales and an additional 3% commission on anything cashed through the Lottery terminal.
In fiscal year 2023, total Maryland Lottery sales increased 3.8% over FY 2022, reaching $2.764 billion.
In fiscal year 2023, total sales and cashing commissions paid to Maryland Lottery retailers increased 8.3% to $219.9 million.
Increased Traffic Flow and Competitive Advantage
- The Lottery provides retailers with the ability to cross-promote their existing business with Lottery products.
- Offer your customers a product that is not offered by all retailers. Provide your customers with another reason to visit your establishment.
- Technical support provided seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Reliable routine maintenance of equipment and delivery of supplies.
- Rapid processing of tickets (which means quick and efficient service for your customers).
- FREE installation of Lottery and communication equipment.
- FREE attractive point-of-sale material and advertising support.
- FREE training for all of your employees.
When retailers sell a top-tier ticket for certain games, they have the opportunity to earn big bonuses when players win big.