RETAILER TRAINING AVAILABLE 24/7
WE’RE MAKING TRAINING EASIER than ever before. Gone are the days of retailers and their managers traveling to Baltimore to learn how to use our equipment. Our new e-learning sessions give you the power to choose the time, place and device to learn how to use Lottery equipment.
This web-based training coordinated by Scientific Games International has 13 sessions. You can access the sessions on a personal computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. Watch sessions at your convenience, 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
- General Information (20 minutes)
- Responsible Gaming: Information for players who may need help with problem gambling (five minutes)
- Selling Daily Games (20 minutes)
- Selling Jackpot Games (30 minutes)
- Selling Monitor Games (30 minutes)
- Lottery Information: Scratch-offs, My Lottery Rewards, Promotions, Winning Numbers and Special Events (10 minutes)
- Cash & Cancel (15 minutes)
- Special Functions (15 minutes)
- Scratch-offs (20 minutes)
- Reports & Accounting (10 minutes)
- Maintenance: Terminal and communication devices (30 minutes)
- HD – PlayCentral HD/ EX — PlayCentral EX: Two sessions on self-serve vending units (30 minutes each)
- Wrapup: Selling information based on the Lottery’s top sellers (5 minutes)
HOW TO LOG ON
- All NEW retailers will receive training log-on information before equipment installation can take place. When you send all required information, the e-learning system sends your username and password to your email address.
- CURRENT retailers, their managers and staff can get training by filling out the form available HERE. Or, request login information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Include this information in your email:
- Email Address to Receive Training Instructions
- Retailer Business Name
- Eight-digit Retailer Number
- Contact Name
- Contact Phone Number
Make sure you, your managers and clerks complete this training!