Increase Revenue with Lottery Sales Commissions
- Enjoy 6% commission on sales and an additional 3% commission on anything cashed through the Lottery terminal.
- In fiscal year 2023, total Maryland Lottery sales exceeded the previous year’s total, reaching $2.764 billion.
- In fiscal year 2023, total retailer sales and cashing commissions paid to Maryland Lottery retailers rose to $219.9 million.
Increase Traffic Flow and Competitive Advantage
- The Lottery provides retailers with the ability to cross-promote their existing business with Lottery products.
- Offer your customers a product that is not offered by all retailers. Provide your customers with another reason to visit your establishment.
Gain User-Friendly Equipment
- Technical support provided 7 days a week, 363 days a year.
- Reliable routine maintenance of equipment and delivery of supplies.
- Rapid processing of tickets (which means quick and efficient service for your customers).
- FREE installation of Lottery and communication equipment.
- FREE attractive point-of-sale material and advertising support.
- FREE training for all of your employees.
Earn Retailer Bonuses
When retailers sell a top-prize winning ticket for certain games, they have the opportunity to earn big bonuses.
*Maximum bonus $100,000. Shared jackpots will determine the proportionate share of the retailer bonus.