Maryland Lottery plan-o-grams are visual plans that designate a recommended placement of scratch-off tickets in a retailer setting. Each plan-o-gram is a guide to help retailers increase product turnover and achieve their full potential by:
- Visually demonstrating the most effective way to display merchandise.
- Ensuring sufficient inventory for higher sales of specialty games by using multiple facings where possible.
- Ensuring a successful balance of games within each price point.
- Promoting new products.
This page will be updated monthly with new plan-o-grams for retailers to follow. The plan-o-grams below are based on a 24-bin display. Stores with less than 24 bins should display featured and core games first.
Have a question about how to use plan-o-grams in your store? Contact your Lottery district sales manager.
- SEPTEMBER: Self-Serve Plan-O-Gram effective with Sept. 19 game launches
- AUGUST: Self-Serve Plan-O-Gram effective with Aug. 22 game launches